For Free Return *US only*
- No drivers needed, plug and play
- Ergonomic design exclusively for right-handed users
- Optical mouse with optimal lift-off distance
- 400 / 800/ 1600/ 3200 DPI adjustment
- Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500/ 1000 Hz
- Operating system: Win2000/XP/VISTA/7/8/10; Mac OS X v10.2
- USB 2.0 / 3.0 Plug & Play
- 5 buttons
- 2m / 6.6 ft cable length
- Updated 3360 sensor
Free standard ground shipping to the continental U.S. is available on all products. Expedited shipping options can be chosen at checkout at additional cost.
Shipments are processed on business days (Monday through Friday) Pacific Time. Expedited shipments are only guaranteed to ship out on the day the order is placed if the order is placed before 12:00pm Pacific Time on Monday through Friday.
Free delivery and our standard delivery charges are only applicable to deliveries within the continental United States. Delivery is available outside of these areas but additional charges may apply. Please note that with all international shipments tracking info may be limited in detail as your shipment is relayed across multiple services. Unforeseen delays are also possible with international shipments, especially in going through customs. You may also be responsible for paying import duties or taxes on your order, which vary by country. If you are unsure please contact us through our contact form before placing your order. Addice Inc. reserves the right to decline any order placed where additional delivery costs may apply.
We deliver the products you order to the address you specify for delivery. It is important that this address is accurate. Depending on products ordered and shipping method, some orders dispatched may require a signature on delivery, which will be indicated in your order confirmation e-mail. We will use all reasonable means to deliver the Goods by the delivery date stated, however, we cannot accept any liability in the event that the Goods are not delivered by the specified date. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the products once they have been delivered and signed for.
Returns, Refunds, and Cancellations
If an order is processed in error, contact AddiceInc.com’s customer service immediately through this contact form. for instructions and from time to time, Addice may, in its sole discretion, accept product cancellation or modification request prior to the shipment of the products originally ordered.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with products purchased at AddiceInc.com, you may return the products according to the return policies below. This return policy is not a warranty.
All returned products require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from Addice Inc. Please review all instructions below, then fill out our
returns form. You will receive a response after we review your request within 2 business days.
- Products returned must be received by Addice within 30 days from your invoice date
- The customer is responsible for sending the returned products to Addice, including costs of shipping
- Shipping fees are not refundable
Addice provides a 14-day refund or 30-day replacement warranty for all products with the following exceptions listed below:
- Any product not purchased from AddiceInc.com
- Any product that is no longer in brand new, unopened condition.
- Any product that shows evidence of attempted tampering or modification
- Any product that is returned to Addice without the original packaging, accessories, and all other items enclosed in the exact condition in which they were received.
- Any products described as “not refundable”, “open-box”, “refurbished” , “close-out” at time of purchase
- Any product with a missing or altered serial number
- Any product that exhibits physical damage either to the product itself or to the original packing material/accessories.
Please verify that your products are eligible for return before requesting an RMA number. Products not eligible for return will be shipped back to you.
All defective items will be tested by our RMA department. If the item is tested to not be in working condition, the RMA will be rejected and the item will be returned to you.