For Free Return *US only*
If you're looking for a way to reduce friction and improve your gaming performance, look no further than ESP Tiger Mouse Skates Mouse Feet Glide. Made with rounded edges, a smooth surface, and with its easy mouse skate groove cleaning and replacement, they're a great way to upgrade your old mouse and bring it back to its factory condition - or even beyond! Great for gamers and professionals alike. So why wait?
Thickness: 0.6 mm
Material: PTFE (Teflon)
Having a great gaming mouse is important, but it's only part of the equation. To, you need a pair of high-quality Mouse Skates. These skate-like feet. This can help you be more accurate with your shots and make those crucial flicks with ease.
Gaming Mouse feet EspTiger Arc 1 Mouse Skates for Logitech G502 x 1 pack
Package content: rounded edge replacement mouse feet
Cleaning pad x1
Package contains 2 set of replacement feet/skates in white and a cleaning pad for the old adhesive surfaces on the mouse.
This product is a set of replacement aftermarket mouse feet.Installation instructions are below:
• Remove the original mouse feet
• Use the alcohol pad (included with the skates) to remove leftover residue from the original feet
• Remove the transparent protective film on the mouse feet
• Then carefully align the feet within the mouse feet grooves on the mouse's bottom shell
• Then flip the mouse back over and apply light pressure to fit the feet in properly
• Do not repeatedly stick and peel off the feet
it's not just gamers who can benefit from Mouse Skates. Professionals who use mice all day long will also find that they help reduce wear and tear on their mouse pads and make it easier to move their mouse around with precision. If you're looking to take your mouse performance to the next level, pick up a set of Mouse Skates today.