For Free Return *US only*
If you're looking for a product that will help you get the most out of your mouse, look no further than the EspTiger Arc 2 Gaming Glide Mouse Skates. These skates are designed to lessen friction and make movement more consistent, giving you a smoother and more stable experience.
Thickness: Between 0.7 - 0.8mm
Material: Reinforced PTFE (Teflon) material for improved glide over older version
The integrated molding and rounded edges won't scratch your mouse pad, and the new materials offer better compatibility.
Gaming Mouse feet EspTiger Arc 2 Mouse Skates for SteelSeries Aerox 3 x 2 pack
Package content: rounded edge replacement mouse feet
Cleaning pad x1
Package contains 1 set of replacement feet/skates in white and a cleaning pad for the old adhesive surfaces on the mouse.
This product is a set of replacement aftermarket mouse feet. Installation instructions are below:
• Remove the original mouse feet
• Use the alcohol pad (included with the skates) to remove leftover residue from the original feet
• Remove the transparent protective film on the mouse feet
• Then carefully align the feet within the mouse feet grooves on the mouse's bottom shell
• Then flip the mouse back over and apply light pressure to fit the feet in properly
• Do not repeatedly stick and peel off the feet
The set includes an alcohol swab to remove any leftover adhesive from your old mouse feet, and we recommend replacing them as needed for maximum performance. With a design that is specifically tailored to each individual mouse model, Gaming Glide Mouse Skates are the perfect way to upgrade your gaming or working experience.