For Free Return *US only*(w.exceptions)
EspTiger ICE Skates - Aftermarket PC Mice Feet
- Product SKU: SK-ET-RZ-VPU-ICE
- Category: All products, EspTiger Mice Feet, Just In PC Mice Skates, Mice feet, New Arrival
From the brand
Introducing EspTiger ICE Mouse Skates, the ultimate upgrade for your mouse! These skates are made from PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene), which is a high-performance material that is designed to reduce friction and prevent the mouse skate edge from dragging.
Thickness: Between 0.7 - 0.8mm
Material: Reinforced PTFE (Teflon) material for improved glide over older version
They are also precision-crafted with a curved edge to provide a smooth glide and decrease friction on the mouse pad. In addition, they are 100% pure PTFE material, providing increased mobility for your aim. Plus, they come in a sleek white color that will match any style.
Gaming Mouse feet EspTiger ICE Mouse Skates for x 1 pack
Package content: rounded edge replacement mouse feet
Cleaning pad x1
Package contains a set of eight round dots universal replacement feet/skates in white and a cleaning pad for the old adhesive surfaces on the mouse.
This product is a set of replacement aftermarket mouse feet. Installation instructions are below:
• Remove the original mouse feet
• Use the alcohol pad (included with the skates) to remove leftover residue from the original feet
• Remove the transparent protective film on the mouse feet
• Then carefully align the feet within the mouse feet grooves on the mouse's bottom shell
• Then flip the mouse back over and apply light pressure to fit the feet in properly
• Do not repeatedly stick and peel off the feet
Do not repeatedly stick and peel off the feet.
*Aftermarket Puck also included with G-pro x superlight skates
*This item is non-refundable
*ZA Skates do not fit ZA13 model.