For Free Return *US only*(w.exceptions)
Introducing EspTiger ICE Mouse Skates, the ultimate upgrade for your mouse! These skates are made from PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene), which is a high-performance material that is designed to reduce friction and prevent the mouse skate edge from dragging.
Thickness: Between 0.7 - 0.8mm
Material: Reinforced PTFE (Teflon) material for improved glide over older version
They are also precision-crafted with a curved edge to provide a smooth glide and decrease friction on the mouse pad. In addition, they are 100% pure PTFE material, providing increased mobility for your aim. Plus, they come in a sleek white color that will match any style.
Gaming Mouse feet EspTiger ICE Mouse Skates for Pulsar Xlite x 1 pack
Package content: rounded edge replacement mouse feet
Cleaning pad x1
Package contains a set of eight round dots universal replacement feet/skates in white and a cleaning pad for the old adhesive surfaces on the mouse.
This product is a set of replacement aftermarket mouse feet. Installation instructions are below:
• Remove the original mouse feet
• Use the alcohol pad (included with the skates) to remove leftover residue from the original feet
• Remove the transparent protective film on the mouse feet
• Then carefully align the feet within the mouse feet grooves on the mouse's bottom shell
• Then flip the mouse back over and apply light pressure to fit the feet in properly
• Do not repeatedly stick and peel off the feet
So don't settle for anything less than the best - get EspTiger ICE Mouse Skates today!